For all of your projects, Project Done is the preferred helping hand service for quality, professionalism and customer service. Make it Project Done!
This we do:
• General repairs of all kinds
• Clean ups and punch lists
• Small project home improvements
• The preverbal “honey do” list
• Light carpentry, painting, and cosmetic work
• Reality inspection report repairs
• Deck and fence repairs
• Gutter cleaning
• The dreaded “garage and basement” clean out and organization
• Shelving and closet fix ups
• Faucet and toilet repairs
• Maintenance for income properties
• Project management and finding you the right trusted team for work out of our scope
• Yard clean up and mulch work
• Anything you may need a skilled kind hand with around your home our business
• We will be the answer to the question “who do I call”
Standardized Rate Sheet 2018
All of our work will be done on a time and material basis
- Billing is figured in 1⁄2 hour increments and rounded to the nearest 1⁄2 hour
- Billing rate for the first hour will be $60.00
- Billing rate for each additional hour will be $45.00 per unit hour
- Billing rate for afterhours work and Saturdays will time and 1⁄2 at a rate of $67.50 per unit hour
- Billing rate for Sundays and holidays will be double time at a rate of $90.00 per unit hour
- Labor for our services will be billed to include travel time to and from the job (port to port) and include all associated job time
- Project Done reserves the right to charge a 1.5X rate for non-standard work hours, or emergency work that requires us to leave another project
- We charge a $5.00 fuel surcharge on every call in town (Lafayette / West Lafayette)
- We charge a $10.00 fuel surcharge on calls out of town but in Tippecanoe County, this would apply to jobs that are more than 15 miles one way from the shop
- We charge a $15.00 fuel charge on calls that are outside of Tippecanoe County, but in an adjoining county
- Material will be billed at cost + 10% with full discloser
- Parts and material run fees for in town work are charged at $8.00 for the run
- Parts run material run fees for out of town work are charged at $16.00 per run. This would be on jobs that are more than 15 miles one way from job to supplier
- We except checks, credit card / debit card payments via field card reader. Payments may also be made via emailed electronic invoice for established clients
- All payments are due upon completion
A Few Words About Us
Adam Baker is a Lafayette native who grew up in the country near Wildcat Creek. Adam was the middle child, in a family of three boys. He spent his childhood enjoying warm summer days and evenings by playing baseball, basketball, and football with the neighborhood kids. Adam was always a little more adventurous than your average child. He enjoyed making homemade zip lines, potato cannons, and took apart nearly every appliance in the house.
After graduating Harrison High School, Adam worked in the summers for a large national concrete company in order to earn his tuition for his studies at Purdue. Adam studied Biology and Biology Education with an emphasis in Genetics and Microbiology. During Adam’s third year he began supervising a 21-unit rental complex on campus and continued this after graduation. He continued his passion for the construction trades through home and downtown business renovations in his spare time. Adam has been a Biology and Environmental Issues teacher at Lafayette Jefferson High School from 2004-2018.
Adam has two children: Maitea, who is 13 and Kyler, who is 17. Both of his children participate in athletics and are involved in community service organizations. Adam is an avid lover of nature and can be found hiking state parks with his wife most weekends. In addition to spending time outdoors, he enjoys traveling, participating in community projects, and spending time with his family.
Chris Voglund is a local home town son and 1991 graduate of West Lafayette High School. Chris is a resident of Battleground IN where he resides with his wife Michelle and 3 daughters: Rosemary, Iris, and Meadow. Chris and Michelle are the owners of Artisan Electric, Willow Modern Glass Studio and the newly formed Project Done with their business partner Adam Baker.
Chris is a degreed Journeyman Electrician, Leviton Network Systems certified installer, has an extensive background in the electoral trades, business management, live audio, sound reinforcement, and audio recording. Chris has also worked professionally as a home builder, trim carpenter, wood craftsman, cabinet maker, remodeler, fireplace installer, and insulation contractor prior to entering the electrical trades and founding Artisan Electric in 2004.
Chris and his family spend their free time immersed in small business, the arts, and community. They are active volunteers for many community events and organizations and take every chance they can get to be outdoors, travel, see live music, and camp.