Interested in a Project Done Franchise or investment opportunity? Let’s talk about it!
The Project Done! Business model is specifically designed to be an add-on companion business to an existing (parent) company with some or all of the following criteria in place:
- The parent company *already is* an established successful business with a well-regarded reputation (the perceived value of the parent company’s reputation and credibility is essential to the Project Done business model)
- The parent company has familiarity with managing team members and assets in the service sector or building trades
- The parent company has been actively engaged in the community for 5+ years and has a well-established brand and professional network
- The parent company is established in a physical building, has team members and office support staff, and has the basic business tools and practices in place to run a professional business
- The parent company can produce a professional line item P&L for the last 3 years, has low debt, and clean taxes
- The parent company recognizes the opportunity of an add-on revenue source that can be marketed to its existing clients and professional network
- The parent company sees the value in diversifying by adding-on on an easy to manage well thought out second income stream
- The parent company sees the value in the top tier Project Done! branding, web development, as well as an easy to implement business model
Want to know more? Well, so do we! Please complete the contact form below and we can start that conversation. We look forward to getting to know you.